Nicole speaks to women, couples and young adults in various settings from small groups, workshops/breakouts and retreats to full conferences. She has received training from Proverbs 31 Ministries through their She Speaks conference in Charlotte, NC. Her engaging talks are Bible based and feature her testimonies of walking with the Lord through numerous challenges. They vary in length based on the setting and schedule, and can include the Gospel message or interactive Q&A time at the request of the event planner.
Some topics Nicole speaks about:
- Marital issues: working through adultery, dishonesty, lack of intimacy
- Expecting God to show up in desperate times
- Healthy self-image based on identity in Christ
- Family issues: death of parent, single parent, step-parent, unsaved family
- Navigating College/Young Adult Life: social interaction, maintaining values/morals, dating & relationships
More topics are available, contact Nicole if you are looking for a topic not listed here.